Would you like to give a safe listening space to someone and receive the same in return during this Holiday Season? The Seeker Pair Program offers a way to experience one-on-one connection in a safe space to practice listening skills regularly for six weeks. This is a wonderful way to improve your social health and connect with other Seekers!
The program starts on Dec 4th, 2022 and goes till Jan 8, 2023! Sign up before Dec 1st, 2022 to get paired. After you sign up, you will receive an online questionnaire on your preferences and schedule.
Seek Healing is offering Seeker Pair(1 on 1) Practice Sessions
The first one is starting on Sunday, Nov 28th at 7pm-8pm CST. This Connection Practice sessions are open to anyone at SeekHealing who wants to experience one-on-one connection. Tawni Traynor will be facilitating with connection games for pairs/dyads.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The intentions and benefits of having a Seeker Pair
1. Practice your listening and connecting skills one-on-one in a safe, confidential space.
- Reflective listening
- Share impact
- Ask curious questions
2. Expand your comfort zone and practice courage and vulnerability.
3. Learn how to establish and respect personal boundaries.
4. Experience supporting someone and also be supported reciprocally.
5. Get to know yourself by relating authentically with another person
How does it work?
1. The Seeker Pair Program pairs you up with another Seeker and you both meet weekly for six weeks.
2. After six weeks, you can:
- Continue meeting if you both agree.
- Sign up to be paired with another Seeker.
- Take a break and sign up later when you are ready to be paired again
Here are the Steps:1. Sign up before Dec 3rd, 2022 to be paired with another Seeker. After you sign up, you will receive an online questionnaire to submit your preferences and schedule availability.
2. You will get an email with info on who you are paired with on Dec 3rd, 2022.
4. You will connect via email, phone, or text to schedule your first meeting and decide how you will meet (Zoom, Google Meet, FaceTime, etc.). At your first meeting, you can get to know each other and decide on a regular meeting time (1 hour weekly is encouraged or more).
6. Throughout the six weeks, you will get emails with ideas on how you and your Seeker Pair can connect and practice.
7. After Jan 8th, 2022, you will receive a feedback form and a chance to donate to SeekHealing.